Men, huh? Can't live with 'em. Can't strip 'em and spank 'em. Well actually, you CAN, in this little corner of cyberspace. Around here, fully grown males are at constant risk of humiliating bare bottomed correction - hence the 'humblings' of the title.



Sunday 2 May 2010

Madeleine's Paddlin's - Actors Needed

Voice actors, that is. I want to make one or more short animated cartoons with a humorous tone and, you guessed it, an F/M D/D theme.My protagonists are Madeleine (she does the paddlin') and Scott (whose bottom gets hot :)).

I'm looking for a game gal and guy to voice these two. In my head they are American, but that needn't be the case. And while ideally this would
be a gig for people who already have some experience, I'm sure there are plenty of talented newbies out there. You need to be over 18, of course (and if you're not, what are you doing in here? Shoo!)
You also need the ability to speak some scripted dialogue in a natural style, and to make a good recording of your own voice to wav or mp3 which you'd then send back to me to work into the movie.

If you think you might like to give this a go, just fire off an email to the address in my profile and I'll send you the script to have a look at - maybe even a draft of the (silent!) movie if it's ready. By the way, we're not talking epic here - probably less than a minute long, and no more than 20 lines of dialogue.

OK, stuff I should make clear: this is for fun, and to promote the blog. I won't make any money from it, so I'm afraid nor will you! And while nobody needs to know your real name or face - including me - your vocal performance might of course end up anywhere on the web, so bear that in mind if you're the shy type. Still, if a friend or family member were to recognise your voice in a spanking movie, well - I guess they'd also have some explaining to do! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love this little animation. It has a humourous tone, despite the very serious spanking about to take place.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeff. Glad you like it. I'm on the way to developing a full length episode, in which I have a feeling that very serious spanking WILL take place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - great little animation. And great to read on HMP's blog (Her Majesty's Plaything) that you've setup your own blog. Your work is great, love the style and content.

    As to voice work... I'd be happy to ask my wife when she gets back to the country next week, though I'm not sure we have whatever would be needed to record clips - I'm sure it'd be fun, and who knows... maybe it'd inspire her a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers, Aarkey. :)

    I'm very much looking forward to the release of Madeline's Paddlin's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alas I got a horrible recording voice, So I will not be much help for you 8/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerald. Not to worry, just as long as you're enjoying the blog :). I don't think many people enjoy hearing their recorded voice, but I'm confident there are those out there who do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sent you an email - dont know if your still open to submissions or not.

    ReplyDelete

Comments (concerning adults only, please!) are greatly appreciated.

Your feedback makes the blog worthwhile. Thanks for taking the time!